This is my repository for all my free files. Files are provided for your personal use; under no circumstances can you sell any of these files.
HOW TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Everything is organized CHRONOLOGICALLY, meaning new helps are near the top.
Beneath the chronological list is a category specifically for the Cheat Sheets.
Tip: You can search this page! Just press Command + F (Mac) or Control + F (Windows) to find what you seek.
All links are set to open in a new tab in your browser.
Want me to create a specific resource? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know!
CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF ResourceS
- Form I Loop Schedule (see full write up at How to Make the Best Loop Schedule to Banish Overwhelm)
- Form I Weekly Schedule - 5 Day (see full write up at Form I Timetables for Today)
- Book of Centuries (see how to use one at How to Make an Authentic Book of Centuries)
- I Wonder ... Nature Study Questions
- Exams step-by-step cheat sheet (see tutorial at Step-by-Step Tutorial to CM Exams)
- Create a Healthy Home Rhythm cheat sheet (see tutorial at How To Create a Healthy Home Rhythm)
- Essential Resources for your CM homeschool cheat sheet (see full write-up at 6 Essential Charlotte Mason Resources you can't live without)
- Heathen (Germanic Pagan) Curriculum Outline (see write up at Is Charlotte Mason Only for Christians?)